" Matt has had long conversations with the NTSB who call the
accident a 'fluke'. They
_are not_ going to recommend canceling
future races. He has also talked to the insurance companies
covering the races for Reno and they also say they
_are not_
going to cancel their coverage of future races. Now we wait for
the FAA to make a decision."
None of these decisions would be made this early. As the law suits have
not started yet, insurance may be available but might add $10,000 to each
ticket price. If those statements were actually made they are only
opinions
and not facts. My opinion.
Murry I Rozansky
I imagine it will be several months before the dust and roar of the
rabid-feeding lawyers dies down.
roger
--
The Rotary Engine NewsLetter. Powered by Linux.
ACRE NL web site.
http://www.rotaryeng.net
Youtube key word PaulLamar2
Copyright 1998-2011 All world wide rights reserved.